Wednesday 10 October 2012

Corporate Profile

Corporate Culture


All modern corporate's have their culture in paper. Only those ethical ones walk-the-talk. Here is a perfect example of Green World's credibility:

Among all direct sales companies, Green World gave out 101 Cars as reward to African distributors in 2009, while this figure rocketed to 251 in 2011. The implementation of compensation plan demonstrates Green World's sincerity and credibility.

Consultants and Top Management

Advancements made in all aspects are largely attributable to the efforts of a highly skilled team which is comprised of prestigious scientists, experts, and seasoned management team with numerous years of experience in their own fields.

Founder Dr. Deming Li

"Intention of the company founder determines the sustainability of your business."

The intention of the company owner sets in motion the type of company it is. A legal, ethical and successful company must be lead by an owner who has high social responsibility with strong technical background and ethical business.


Dr. Deming Li, scientist, researcher and scholar herself sets the tone of Green World, which aims at benefiting human society with professional formulated products and ethical operation of the company.

Accomplishment of Dr. Deming Li include and are not limited to:
::The founder of The Green World
::President of: Green World Group Co., Ltd.
::Executive Member of the National Businessmans Association
::Deputy Director of the China Health Food Association
::Executive Member of China Women and Children Calcium Metabolism Committee
::Deputy Director of Tianjin Charity Association

Deputy President Liang Jun Zhang

The strategic designer of Green World Group has fabricated a great augmentation to the construction and marketing network of the Group. Heretofore, he is heading as the vice president of Green World Group Co., Ltd.

In 2003, Liang Jun Zhang sojourned the Republic of Ghana with the delegation of Ministry of Agriculture of the people's Republic of China, and had amiable deliberation about cooperation with Ministry of Agriculture, Mineral Resources Department, Interior Ministry, State Police General Administration, etc.

In 2004, Mr. Zhang went to The Republic of Angola. His rendezvous with foreign minister, Social Security minister, Minister of Health Department, and minister of the department of defense and discussion about the cooperation with them are the milestones for the progress of this company.

Mr. Zhang discussed with Mr. Goodwill Zwelithini, king of Zulu, on planting and sourcing herbs in the Kingdom for the reproduction facilities to be built in RSA.

"A knowledgeable, experienced Deputy President with insight and power is required to pilot the great vessel." 
Deputy president is the captain of the vessel, who sails all passengers on-board to their dreamland. He is an artist who tunes the dreams of all stake members into a harmonious blueprint, be you the stakeholders, executive staff, distributors, customers, suppliers and anyone who potentially relates with Green World.

Mr.Zhang, who successfully sailed the vessel for several direct-sales companies with house-hold fame will take Green World into her glory. His MBA educational background, decades of experience in the direct-sales industry, together with his ethical style of operating the company guarantees a bright future for Green World.

Green World's Core Values

::Responsibility
::Commitment
::Professionalism
::Respect

These core values are the foundation of Green World's corporate culture and the guidance in our daily operation of the organisation along the way to the leadership position in the industry.

Brief Introduction

The Green World USA is a transnational group of companies engaging itself in scientific research and development, manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, herbal medicine and herbal cosmetics of a complete systems-oriented nature with its head quarters based in Michigan of the United States of America and manufacturing facilities in South Carolina. It is registered and accredited by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) of USA.

Then, Dr. Deming Li, the founder of Green World was determined to take the herbal systems especially the traditional Chinese herbal systems and the outcome of her scientific research and introduce these wonderful herbal treasures to everyone, everywhere in the world.

With this in mind, she invested significantly setting up the Green World's new health products manufacturing facility and a Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM) Center in Tianjin, the largest coastal opening city in Northern China along the Bohai Bay to the West of the Pacific Ocean in consideration of the fact that China is becoming an up-surging economic power and most importantly, China is the soil which nurtured and contributed the treasure of Chinese medicine to the whole world.

In 2004, World (Tianjin) Nutrition and Health Products Co., Ltd. was formed and now the Green World is extending its businesses to medical equipment, herb cultivation, international trade, investment and capital operation and advertisement, etc. It is a well-organised organisation with over 50 subsidiary companies all over the world run by highly professional management team and 8 scientific research institutes and centers both in the United States and China with the prestigious world-level scientists and research fellows on board. 
 

9 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am here to appreciate Dr Emmanuel for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Emmanuel curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Emmanuel on his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965 God bless him for me.he also cured HIV/AID,genital ,wart,COPD,cancel and all kind of disease and virus

      Delete
    2. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about thonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, or whatsapp +2348140073965 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease //..

      Delete
  2. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from HIV and Genital Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been
    taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr TAKUTA on how he has been
    curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation
    he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went
    for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are
    suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr TAKUTA today on this Email address:
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +27788634102....

    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been suffering from HIV and Genital Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been
    taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr TAKUTA on how he has been
    curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation
    he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went
    for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are
    suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr TAKUTA today on this Email address:
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +27788634102....

    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am here to appreciate Dr Emmanuel for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Emmanuel curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Emmanuel on his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965 God bless him for me.he also cured HIV/AID,genital ,wart,COPD,cancel and all kind of disease and virus

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME


    ReplyDelete