Thursday 25 October 2012

REGISTRATION/INVESTMENTS

Green World creating health and wealth  everywhere. Green World Nigeria offers you an opportunity for health and wealth through networking marketing. Join today



           REGISTRATION/INVESTMENTS


Register with N2,100 and buy any products of your choice worth N35,000 and you are qualified to become a full member/Distributor of the green world family and make profit on retails sales while your earn bonuses on subsequent purchases and introduction of similar distributors.

                                           BUSINESS OFFER AND OPPORTUNITY
We will like to introduce to you an amazing business opportunity with the green world family, we are offering you the opportunity to invest in green world and enjoy great benefits this opportunity is opened to individuals, corporate individuals, companies, professionals and business owners. We offer 2 investment options

OPTIONS 1:
Invest the sum of N580,000 into Green world
Benefits: your given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth 560,000naira, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You get paid Cash Bonus of N160, 000

OPTIONS 2:
Invest the sum of N2.880Million into Green world
Benefits: your given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N2.8Million, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales You get cash bonus of N1million. Free (all expense paid) trip to china or South Africa worth N1.5Million or cash equivalent of N500, 000. Shop code (With which you get to use if you decide to open and run a Greenworld outlet). Greenworld pays you monthly shop upkeep allowance based on your sales to other Greenworld distributors.

The entire Greenworld Africa organization is committed to supporting your professional growth with GreenWorld. We are sure you will agree that this is the perfect moment for this extraordinary union of product and compensation.

4 comments:

  1. Green world investment sector is now very much popular in many countries.Green World creating health and wealth everywhere.It is offering you the opportunity to invest in green world and enjoy great benefits this opportunity is opened to individuals, corporate individuals, companies, professionals and business owners.

    farm land as an investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I have been suffering from HIV and Genital Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been
    taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr TAKUTA on how he has been
    curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation
    he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went
    for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are
    suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr TAKUTA today on this Email address:
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +27788634102....

    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete