Wednesday 10 October 2012

Green World Health Concepts

Green World Health Concepts

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

Physical Health

Physical health is the overall condition of a living organism at a given time, the soundness of the body, freedom from disease or abnormality, and the condition of optimal well-being. People want to function as designed, but environmental forces can attack the body or the person may have genetic malfunctions. The main concern in health is preventing injury and healing damage caused by injuries and biological attacks.

Mental Health

Mental health is a state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.

Social Health

Social health is a term generally used to refer to two different concepts, though they are somewhat interrelated as well. In one sense it refers to the health of a person in reference to his or her ability to interact with others and thrive in social settings.

It can also refer to the health of a society in general, and how the members of that society are treated and behave toward each other. Social health is often considered of great importance in regards to individual health, especially as further information and research has established how social interactions can assist in improving other forms of health.

How Green World Helps You Achieve Physical Health

Green World Herbal Products are formulated on Traditional Chinese Medicine - a complete medical system, which restores harmony of organs, tissues and system of human body, as well as enhances our capacity of enjoyment, fulfillment and happiness.

Chinese Herbal Products have been widely used as front line health care remedies by the majority population in the world today. Adverse reactions to Chinese Herbal Products are extremely rare and are negligible when compared with those commonly produced by pharmaceutical drugs.

Sixteen Green World Health Packages are designed and introduced to our customers and Green World Distributors to relieve the signs and symptoms of the common disorders of organs and systems including:
  • Respiratory System
  • Cardiovascular System
  • Nervous System
  • Skeleton and Muscle System
  • Digestive System

etc. etc.

These Green World Health Packages cover different groups such as adult and children, male and female.

Green World provides knowledge of general health and nutrition through the Green World Training System. "You are what you eat," and by extensive training in health, common diseases, and nutrition, we can help our customers and distributors prevent most of the modern diseases caused by unhealthy lifestyle, malnutrition and pollution.

Health and Sub-Health Status

Our health is a dynamic, forever-changing process rather than a still condition. Our status of health shifts from two extremes - healthy conditions and diseases. A huge space in between these two extremes is considered status of sub-health.

Sub-health, also called the third state, is a grey period between healthy conditions and disease, or unhealthy conditions. The main syndromes for sub-health condition is manifested by bodily fatigue, difficulty in recovering after rest, body-ache, dizziness with headache, sleep disorders, lack of appetite, insomnia, lots of dreaming, palpitation, depression, anxiety, stress, fear, bad temper, and unsociable and eccentric behavior. Some serious patients suffer from low self-esteem with no desire for progress, loss of memory and concentration, and low efficiency in work and study.

According to an investigation by the World Health Organization (WHO), 70% (percent) of the world population is in Sub-Health Condition, where over 45% (percent) of sub-healthy people are middle-aged or elderly. The percentage is even higher among people who work in management positions as well as students around exam-time.

Green World is dedicated to upgrade your status of health from sub-health to healthy condition through our Green World Herbal Product Range. This will dramatically cut your medical bill and benefit the society in the long-run.

4 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I have been suffering from HIV and Genital Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been
    taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr TAKUTA on how he has been
    curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation
    he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went
    for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are
    suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr TAKUTA today on this Email address:
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +27788634102....

    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete